The Venus and Mercury Cat Blog

Friday, May 20, 2005

This is a Cat Blog, see?

Venus here -

When I saw my Mom spending so much time at her computer, I just had to know what she was up to! I got up on her lap and put my paws on the keyboard all the time like I saw her doing. Well, I found out what she was doing. She was blogging! So I knew I couldn't rest until I had a blog, too. Naturally, as soon as Mercury found out about it, he wanted one too, the copycat!

After a good deal of persuasion, Mom finally said we could have one. She wouldn't give us each our own, though - she said we had to share. I hate sharing! But, since Mercury is sort of lazy anyway, I figured that I would take charge of it, so I guess it's OK.

So, I start by figuring out what you're supposed to do with a blog by looking at my Mom's. Jeez Louise! Is hers ever stupid! Going on and on about totally useless stuff. And what's more, she lets just anyone write back to her! Even if she doesn't like what they write! I tell you what, people can be so stupid sometimes. What a mealy-mouthed pushover. No self-respecting cat would let people get away with that, I'll tell you right now!

So let me make this clear right now, people. This is a Cat Blog, understand? The only comments I will allow on my blog are those that are complimentary to the point of obsequiousness and respectful to me and my friend. Sycophants only are welcome here. You come here to worship the Goddess, or you take a hike, got it?

I knew you'd understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home